Tuesday

33 really sweet projects *winks*



So it's Valentine's Day tomorrow and I thought it would be appropriate to share a round-up of 33 of the sweetest projects I've ever made. Even though I tend to gravitate towards bold and bright colours, there is a side of me that enjoys sweet, pastel colours too (apparently...*winks*).

Pink-mixed-media-card-by-Yvonne-Yam-for-The-Crafter's-Workshop
See more in this post: Can I stick to the supplies I pulled out?


Card-for-Paper-Crafts-blog-hop
See more in this post: Thanks Paper Crafts and Scrapbooking Magazine!


The-Earth-laughs-with-flowers-mixed-media-card
See more in this post: The Earth laughs with flowers


Hello-friend-mixed-media-card
See more in this post: A quick mixed media card


Mixed media card for The Crafter's Workshop
See more in this post: Mixed media card for The Crafter's Workshop

Live-mixed-media-canvas
See more in this post: Clustering my fave things on a canvas


My-space-mixed-media-canvas
See more in this post: The pastel phase

Tiered-cake-for-Xyron
See more in this post: Tiered cake for Xyron...a tutorial


Pretty-as-a-picture-canvas
See more in this post: 5 of my fave things on a 10x14 canvas...for Made With Love

BFSNovCard
See more in this post: A mixed media card for Blue Fern Studios

Card-for-Lynnda
See more in this post: A card for Lynnda Hosni


Upcycled-tea-tin
See more in this post: Upcycled tea tin with Blue Fern Studios chipboard

Zeus-and-Zoe-party-card
See more in this post: White space makes an impact

Letsgettrendynow3texturedlayers1byYvonneYam
See more in this post: Textured layers card for Let's Get Trendy Now! 3

Tag-from-scraps
See more in this post: A tag with lace scraps


A-lovely-day-card
See more in this post: A sweet card and some reminders...

Pretty-blue-tag
See more in this post: A pretty blue tag in 10 minutes!


Upcycled-bottle-with-beads
See more in this post: Why you should order a gin and tonic on your next flight...*winks*


Mixed-media-wood-pallet-by-Yvonne-Yam-for-Maya-Road-Chameleon-pens-swap
See more in this post: Projects for Maya Road/Chameleon Pens swap...tutorials included

July-charm-card-by-Yvonne-Yam-for-Maya-Road
See more in this post: A charming textured card

Good-tidings-wall-hanging-by-Yvonne-Yam-for-Maya-Road
See more in this post: A fun decorated pallet for Maya Road

Shabby-chic-magnet
See more in this post: A shabby chic magnet

Vintage-inspired-birthday-tag
See more in this post: Vintage-inspired birthday tag

The-overdone-card
See more in this post: The overdone card

Decorated-paperbag-for-Maya-Road-by-Yvonne-Yam
See more in this post: A decorated paper bag for Maya Road

A-fabric-tag
See more in this post: A fabric tag

Pink-love-mixed-media-canvas
See more in this post: Current faves on a mixed media canvas

Mixed-media-canvas-by-Yvonne-Yam-for-Maya-Road-CHA-2016
See more in this post: The one where a drill was involved

The-lazy-person's-wreath...
See more in this post: The lazy person's wreath..*winks*


A-magical-mixed-media-canvas
See more in this post: A magical mixed media canvas

4x4-mixed-media-canvas
See more in this post: 4x4 mixed media canvas

Vintage-inspired-mixed-media-canvas
See more in this post: How to: create a vintage-inspired mixed media canvas

Sweet-12-x12-mixed-media-canvas-by-Yvonne-Yam
See more in this post: Pastel colours and floral clusters

There you have it, 33 really sweet projects to hopefully sweeten your day! Who knew I had it in me to actually make so many pastel projects??!! Not me! *LOL*


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

And I know you can guess what makes me happy about this post?!?!!!? All the PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Lisa said...

They are all so stunning!! You are so incredibly talented, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lynn said...

I am so happy you posted these 33 projects. I missed a few of them and love them all. I guess I gravitate toward pastels, lace and pretty sparkly things. I am going to print out some of the photos to hang in my studio for inspiration. Thanks!

StirYourCreativity said...

Too much of cuteness at one place :)

Lizzyc said...

Oh you certainly do create beautiful and sweet projects, I love each one, your ability to cluster amazes me.. just love your mixed media back grounds too.. thanks for sharing..

Cindy deRosier said...

I'm not surprised to see so many 'sweet' projects of yours! In general, it seems like your altered projects are more likely to be pastel and lacy, while your layouts are more likely to be bold and colorful. I love that you have those two distinct sides.

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, wow, wow, WOW, what a fabulous post! Such beautiful eye candy to scroll through! You definitely have a very romantic, feminine side to you, that is for sure. Doesn't matter what style... you absolutely nail it ALL!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It