Wednesday

Workspace Wednesday: Reorganzing and decorating in progress



Hello friends! I'm in the midst of revamping my creative workspace to make it a tad more efficient so I thought I might just bring you along for the ride. *winks*


So there was this air conditioning unit just above my desk area that was recently removed (I survived for 6 months without air-conditioning which is quite a feat in sunny and humid Singapore...*lol*) and since I had to repaint the wall, I decided that it was time to revamp my creative workspace - reorganize my supplies and change up the artwork.


So this is my desk as at 8am this morning - a freshly painted wall (painted on New Year's Eve) with no artwork. I'm actually looking forward to creating some new inspirational pieces for my wall. And maybe frame up some of my sketches. Ot you know, put up some artwork my friends send me *hint hint*.


Of course I know curious minds really want to see what's on my desk....

I have 2 boxes that I'm in the midst of decorating. Okay, I've merely just covered them with patterned paper...but that's a start, right? Then I have my mini Kikki K planner for sketching and colouring on the go. I'm still very much a digital calendar kind of girl so all my planners are for other stuff, rather than planning *hehe*. I also have 2 brand new Kipling 100 Pen Cases that my bestie got me from the US. I've had my eye on these for a while now but it would cost me like US$100 to have a piece shipped to me. These two cost me US$40. You know I want them all right??? In case you were wondering, you can't really put like 100 pens in them, maybe like 88 very slim pens. *lol*


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE the desk!! And loving how you have your art displayed!!! Those cases look great too!! I hadn't heard of them, will have to check them out!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Wow - it looks stunning! LOVE the way you've displayed all the canvases together. Bummer that shipping to Singapore is so much. If I ever make it there, I'd happy to schlep whatever you'd like. :)

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, stunning!! Your wall of art is amazing!! I spend hours staring at those works of art!! Love those cases, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Shelly said...

Love your crafty area!! And all your work on the walls...gorgeous!
Happy New Year, my friend! Wish you nothing but the best in 2018! Hugs

HappyMomentzz by Sharada Dilip said...

This is awesome and i'm loving it !
Happy new year
cheers

Mitralee said...

I can't wait to see what you make out of that crazy metal fan vintage thingie I sent you. I can only imagine...Love your office, let me know if you need someone to find you more pen cases and send them....

Lizzyc said...

What a gorgeous scrappy space.. I love it and love all the art on the walls too..

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It