Thursday

Packing on the paper scraps...on a layout


Packing-on-the-paper-scraps

Yep, it's that time of the year again..when I take stock of my patterned paper scraps, realize that this is NOT the year I finish using up my paper scraps, then proceed to pack on the paper scraps on a layout in a feeble attempt to make the scrap pile just a little bit smaller. And failing miserably of course. *LOL*


So, this is what a typical Saturday looks like at home - a home-cooked lunch by mum and making the Gangster Gang (nephews + niece) do a little monotonous work like plucking bean sprouts....while I manage QC (quality control) of course.*winks*


Playing along with Stuck?! Sketches.



Share/Bookmark

Pin It

11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I had to stop my stash busting efforts this year to turn to making Christmas gifts!!! LOL!!! I loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING all the fun colors you got on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

You use scraps so perfectly!! This is fabulous!! I love the adorable pics of the GG!! The layers and colors are beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

li-bee-ti said...

So colorful! love your take on the sketch. Thank you for playing with us at Stuck?! Sketches.

Cindy deRosier said...

Looks great! Maybe you need a craft session with the Gangster Gang to shrink the scrap pile. Five of you working together might make awesome cards and a visible dent in the scraps!

Lizzyc said...

Oh so vibrant and colorful, just love the idea of using up scraps.. thanks for joining in with Stuck?! Sketches!

Mitralee said...

hmmm.....when is the youngest niece in art class at school....my paper scraps just got raided for some art project...although I must admit I looked them all over first! COOL page!

Laura Creates said...

Great page. Love the collage effect! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Ashley S said...

Very festive and colorful! Great job with the sketch. Thank you for joining us at stuck sketches

marialachica said...

This layout is so much fun! I love it Yvonne! I need to use up my scraps like this too!

Megan said...

Lol!! I love this layout!! Great job using so many different scraps!! I have come to terms with knowing I will NEVER use up all my paper scraps and have actually started throwing them out *GASP*!!! Haha! I really love your layout though. Glad you played along! :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Absolutely valiant effort, though, at using up those paper scraps! Love this combo! So eclectic! So, so fun!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It