Wednesday

Pages from my travel journal..


Pages-from-my-travel-journal

Okay, so I only managed the Contents Page of my travel journal...but that's still progress right? Considering the fact that I'm a few years behind in my travel documentation...*LOL*


I decide that I would start with 2017 and eventually work my way back. Well, that's the big plan. We shall see how that goes...*haha*

So I've been to 8 cities so far which I've listed on the left page. I've left some space on the right page to fill in for the next half of the year.


Love that I can fit the little bits and pieces from my stash in....diecuts, fussy cut elements and washi tape. And yes, I used an October Afternoon roller stamp too (yay, go me!).


The next few pages will include photos, I promise! *winks*


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This looks awesome! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Really looking forward to seeing the rest of it!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! Your pages look amazing!! I love the details you added and the design!! It's so creative and beautiful, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lynn said...

Hahaha! We are so alike. I have started so many travel journals but I don't think I'll ever finish one even from a very short trip. It's fun to start them though and it's hard not to be optimistic that one day....... The beginning of your journal is beautiful and so interesting...good luck on completing it.

Dolly B said...

This looks great and don't worry you are not the only one behind in documenting travel, I don't think I will ever catch up.
Mary

Audrey Pettit said...

So fun! I love it so far. Can't wait to see more!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It