Thursday

The Tupperware party


The-Tupperware-party

So the other day we had a Tupperware party...eh, actually it was a last-minute birthday party for nephew #1. Because the grandpa had to rush off for his tennis game, we did not have time to take the baked goodies out of the Tupperware containers! *LOL*


As usual, it was hard to get the kids to gather for a photo. Except for nephew #1 who has been well-trained by his paparazzi aunt [aka me..*winks].


Check out that chocolate birthday cake...I didn't even have time to remove the baking paper along the edges....*hahaha*


I even took out my border punch for this layout! Yay...go me! *winks*


I really had fun using my fussy-cut paper scraps...


Still a long way to go to using up those paper scraps though...;)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

9 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Good thing you have attractive Tupperware! Those goodies look delicious. Love the frame around the birthday boy, his thought bubbles and all those fun strawberries.

Lynn said...

Yummy! Both the layout and goodies look great! I think the Tupperware birthday party is a fabulous idea. I'm sure the kids loved the event and treats. Your family is really neat. I love all the embellishment details...lots to look at and enjoy.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING that you captured the moment, tupperware or not! LOL!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee all the goodies you used on here!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

What fabulous pictures!! The goodies all look so yummy!! I love how you framed birthday boy's face in the picture!! Your details are perfect as always!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Mitralee said...

Dude this is a seriously yummy page! totally enjoyed it!!!

Linda said...

It looks lovely and enjoyable! :)

Lizzy Hill said...

Border punch? What's that??!! Just joking..... LOVE the juxtaposition between the bw & colour photos...looks brill & really like that party washi or border tape or paper? AND of COURSE....next time you're in Sydney...you must come and 'play' in my Big Room[s]!!!!

msmith434343 said...

Oh, Yvonne! I just love this layout! It's gorgeous! Love the color and all the bits you used and those cute pictures made me smile :) Sorry I haven't been by lately - been working more for my daughter in college!! But I'm back now and wanted to see what lovely things you were up to! Have a great week!

Audrey Pettit said...

Omgosh, I LOVE this! So sweet and fun and you are completely rocking those scraps!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It