Monday

Messy background art journal pages


Messy-art-journal-pages

I don't always start an art journal page with something specific in mind never plan my art journal pages. I just throw colorants on and see what sticks. Let my imagination run wild. After all, there's always the option of painting gesso on the "terrible" parts and starting over. *winks*


Like on these art journal pages. I did acrylic paints, sprays with stencils, gesso with stencils, ink drips, paint splatters...and of course, decided that it needed a girl's face from my imagination on it. That's why the girl has some skin imperfections. *LOL*

Playing along with More Than Words challenge.


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!! FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

msmith434343 said...

Wow, that is super!! I just love it! The background is fabulous and that face is awesome! Super job.

Annette Allen said...

wow this is amazing.. love it

Karon said...

That is awesome. See if I just threw stuff at it etc, it would like I threw something at it LOL!

Lizzy Hill said...

Wish stuff I threw on came out looking so darned good!!!! Adore:)

Cindy deRosier said...

I love to look at your projects and see if I can identify the materials/techniques, then reading through your product list to see if I was right. I always miss at least one or two things. This time I saw gesso, stencils and paints.

Di Garling said...

Wow a great art journal page, you sure did get messy in a great way, but unfortunately you haven't used or told us how you were inspired by, our challenge word for this month which is "imagine". This is the other half of the challenge Yvonne. To be elegible for any of our prizes you need to use both halves of our challenge. Awesome AJ too by the way. :)

Valia Katzaki said...

Great art jouranl pages! Please do tell us about your inspiration! Thank you for playing with us at More than Words!

Audrey Pettit said...

Awesome! I LOVE your girls!

Arantzazu said...

Fabulous!!!
Sure you get messy with this page...
Thanks flor playing with us at More Than Words!

Nicole Doiron said...

This is fantastic!! Love it! Thank you for 'getting creatively messy' with us at More Than Words!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It