Friday

The embellished mixed media girl...with a little help from my niece...:)


Mixed-media-girl-by-Yvonne-Yam-for-Maya-Road

Here's another one of my mixed media girls on wood panel...


A look at the beginnings...sketched in coloured pencil, coloured with acrylic paints and inks...


Roped in some help from my niece in choosing Maya Road embellishments...


Of course, my niece picked out her fave ones from my stash because she thinks I painted this for her...*winks*


Maya Road does make pretty embellishments eh?


The girl got some pretty trim for her blouse too! :)

This project was created for Maya Road.

P/s: This was a travelling week so I'm way behind in returning blog visits...will play catchup soon friends! Happy weekend!

Share/Bookmark

Pin It

9 comments:

Lynn said...

Your ladies keep getting better and better. Love the subtle details on the eyes and lips.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING the flowers she picked out and loving the collar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

She is GORGEOUS! And I adore the extra embellishments! Love her ruffled blouse. And the hair bows are fabulous, too! The Little Miss did a great job picking out some beauties!

Cindy deRosier said...

She's beautiful! Though I think you need to paint a special one for S that features her beautiful brown eyes and pretty smile.

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness, this is stunning!! Wow!! I am in awe of your beautiful painted ladies!! Your sweet and adorable niece accessorized her perfectly!! Love the flowers and the ruffles!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Annette Allen said...

wow this is amazing.. love how you added the flowers and ribbon.. the eyes look so cool

StirYourCreativity said...

As usual lovely portrait. Those eyes are stunningly beautiful. Those embellishments are pretty loved the idea of adding the collar!

Mitralee said...

So, did you give it to her? ;-) It's a rockstar idea to add that trim as a shirt...very good idea! And those flowers are perfect!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Absolutely beautiful portrait! I love it and especially your little touches like the trim and those flowers! WOW!!!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It