Monday

Rediscovering old ways...


Bff-card-for-Maya-Road

Sometimes I like to re-explore and re-discover techniques I've used before but might have outgrown or even forgotten about. In the last two years, my world has been pretty much about playing with messy mixed media techniques.


Today, I'm sharing a card that is clean and colorant-free. Still me...but a little more subdued. *winks*


The cardstock texture was created with a scoreboard and the tag was distressed for a little texture. Then a mix of different embellishments complete this quick card.

P/s: This card was created for Maya Road for a craft show. I just LOVE their range of embellishments.:) 


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

16 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

MM or UnMM...you still do such a yummy job! Adore this one...& that pom pom trim looks ab fab:):)

Lizzyc said...

Still looks great!! clean and simple will never go out of style...

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOVING this! LOVING that tag and the pompoms!!!!!

Annette Allen said...

that little tag is perfect.. i love the ribbon and of course that adorable little bird embellishment..

Vasundhara Agarwal said...

So beautiful!! love the colours you used and those cute little pom poms :)

Suman Pandit said...

lovely fresh colors Yvonne, love the texture with score lines !!

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!!

Audrey Pettit said...

So fun, Yvonne! I love how your signature style comes through in whatever you are creating! LOVE the texture you added to this with the scoreboard! And super fun embellishments. Love that bird at the top. Love the layered pom pom trims, too!

Karon said...

Love the textured card and wonderful pom poms :-) TFS and have a great week.

Lisa said...

Gorgeous!! I love the texture!! The pom pom trim is so fun!! Fabulous my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ashley Horton said...

Beautiful Yvonne!! I love all of the texture you packed into this card!!

Radhika said...

simple yet gorgeous.. loving the textures.. :)

~amy~ said...

ooohhh...super fun! Love the tall skinny variety with the poms...I love poms.

SD pooja said...

No Mixed media..mist ?? :D ;D but still very you !Loved it !

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Fabulous tag, love the colors and the pom poms

Cindy deRosier said...

Definitely still you! And with no drying time. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It