Thursday

Lust resort: which Xyron for you? *winks*



Now you've seen me use Xyron products on my projects. And heard me raving about how awesome they are. I thought it would be helpful to run through 6 of my must-have Xyron products. 

Caution: Read at your own risk..side effects include seeing money flying out of your wallet...*winks*
Photo via Xyron.com

1. The Xyron 5" Creative Station

If you are a cardmaker or do primarily smaller projects, then the Xyron 5" Creative Station is the machine for you. Even though I primarily use the permanent adhesive cartridge for my projects, you can also buy the temporary adhesive, laminator and magnetic cartridges for all your home/office/school projects.

It is super easy to use and mess-free. Just feed your item in and roll the handle. You will get an even layer of adhesive that you can peel off and apply immediately OR set it aside like you would a sticker. What I do to maximize the use of the adhesive if my item is smaller than 5" is to slot in some paper scraps that I can use for future projects. 

Photo via Xyron.com

2. The Xyron 9" Creative Station

If you into home decor projects that are bigger than 5 inches, then go for the Xyron 9" Creative Station. Like the Xyron 5" Creative Station, there are also options for the laminator and magnetic cartridges. It also comes with a remover cut bar that you can use without the machine. 

It is my fave go-to machine for my altered boxes. No more wet messy adhesive..just measure, cut your paper/fabric, run it through the machine and paste! :)

Photo via Xyron.com

3. The Xyron 3" Sticker Maker

If you are into small projects and just need permanent adhesive, then go for the Xyron 3" Sticker Maker. It's small and handy and makes making a sticker a breeze. The nephews LOVE using this...[okay it's the only one I let them use...*LOL*]. 

The only downside is that you can't buy adhesive refills for it. But once you are done with it, just put it in the recycle bin...all the parts are recyclable.

Photo via Xyron.com

4. The Xyron Mega Runner

The Xyron Mega Runner is the primary adhesive I use for all my layouts and cards. 100" of acid-free tape glue and the ergonomic handle makes this my fave dry adhesive dispenser ever. You can buy refill cartridges of 1/2 or 1/4 inch.

Photo via Xyron.com

Of course, there's also a pink Teresa Collins version if pink is your thing...

Photo via Xyron.com

5. The Xyron Plier Stapler

Also under the Teresa Collins range of products is the Xyron Plier Stapler. I LOVE that it is a super heavy-duty stapler...perfect for stapling thick materials down. No more unsuccessful stapling!

Photo via Xyron.com

6. Xyron adhesive eraser cube

The Xyron adhesive eraser is great for removing excess adhesive on your projects. I love that it works as a eraser for graphite pencil too.

There you have it. 6 of my must-have Xyron products. Which one will you be getting? *winks*


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

13 comments:

Radhika said...

Lovely Xyron products for easy use Yvonne :)want to grab all of them..and thanks for explaining use of each product :)

Lalo said...

Awesome review! I love Xyron especially my pink TC mega runner and the adhesive eraser...LOVE!!!

Lynnda said...

Now You're making me wanting to shop these products !! Hmm hugs x

dstandard said...

I have most of these and love them dearly but there's always room for more Xyron!!!

Lizzy Hill said...

Cruel cruel woman!!!! Great explanation of their products---- amazingly I don't think I own any of their products..... Yet;)!!!!!

Shelly said...

Some great info! Thanks for sharing!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You KNOW I still want that pink adhesive set!! LOL!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

I own a few Xyron products, but never use them. I should give them another try one of these days.

Anonymous said...

Ive had the xyron in different styles for years and LOVE them :-) TFS!

Unknown said...

oh noo noo noo.I cannot spend any money.I am so tempted.Thank God we don't get this thing here.:-)

Lisa said...

Awesome review!! I have got to get the Creative Station!! Thanks for sharing!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ella Swan said...

I love these types of posts! Thanks for sharing. On my disposable income at the moment sadly I won't be buying any :)

~amy~ said...

Nice...love the pink items:)

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It