Wednesday

So, what's on my craft desk?


My-craft-desk

So on Monday I posted this picture of my craft desk on my Facebook Fan Page and it went viral for some strange reason...*LOL*. Want to know what's inside each drawer and on each shelf? *winks*


1. Faber Castell watercolour pencils and Papercrafter crayons.

2. My drawer of Faber Castell Artist Big Brush Pens. [Awesome for colouring stamps and chipboard.]

3. This bag consists of mostly tools - fabric scissors, pen knife, Tim Holtz scissors, EK Success precision scissors, staplers, paper piercer as well as my Derwent watercolour crayons [I buy them individually so I have only a handful].

4. Here I have all my fave markers and pens and glue. Zigg pens, Sakura gelly roll and micron pens, loads of Sharpies and Tombow glue.

5. This shelf consists of my glaze medium, stamp cleaners and mist bottles of Faber Castell Gelatos.

6. These two shelves are a mix of the various mists I have - Maya mists, Tattered Angels mists, Studio Calico's Mr Huey's [I hate the bottles they come in because they always leak at the opening so about halfway through a bottle, I pour them into clear mist bottles and label them. Love that they are uniform and take up less space.] and my own concoctions.

7. & 8. Rubber stamps. Since they are in clear view, I use them more often. [Clear stamps need to be stored away from light so my clear stamps are in a box under my desk.]

9. My Copics. I don't have many. If you notice, I tend to buy things only in colours I like. :)

10. Faber Castell Gelatos [yummy!] and PITT pens [Love how they write on glossy photos though I mostly use the black].

11. Ranger distress stains and other Ranger mediums.

12. Inks - I don't have many because I tend to use only black and brown.

13. My clear box of rub-ons. [I only have this box of rub-ons but it's taking a really long time to finish them!]

14. These are clear boxes with round containers for all my little knick knacks like charms and brads, sorted by colour.

15. Paint brushes and palette knives.

16. Acrylic paint - Mostly Daler-Rowney with some Goldens.

17. My wooden drawers are a mix of StazOn inks, Ranger stickles, PearlEx, twine and paper clips - things I use frequently.

18. The top shelf consists of paper ephemera - journal cards, tags, cut-out overlays [perfect for adding little bits of interest on a project] plus new Sharpies. The bottom shelf contains more frequently used mediums - Ranger Crackle Paint in rock candy, Golden crackle paste, fiber paste, glass bead gel, gel medium.

There you have it. My craft desk. What do you think?


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

26 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Looks awesome and sooooooo neat!!!!

Lizzy Hill said...

A very busy desk without you even at it! Really interesting seeing what you use a lot & what you don't...& I didn't know that about clear stamps & light!!!! TFS...& Julie's right. VERY neat!!!!!!!

Annette Allen said...

wow you are so organized..my room is a totally mess. hehe

~amy~ said...

Way too organized;)

Unknown said...

Phenomenal!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am green with envy, lol.. this would have to be my dream desk and I can't believe how organized you are!!!!! Beautiful!!!!

chillin with Quillin said...

awesome, you have alot in your collection,and very organized !!!
Paula

Sherry Eckblad said...

So fun to see where you work at, but I agree...you are way too organized.

Crafterkhush said...

Gosh Yvonne you are way too organized... I am almost green with envy and wish you stayed near by and i could have asked for ur help to help me organize my room... but this is amazing... seriously... no clutter... :D

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Love - no wonder it is all over the internet ;>)

Emily Keaton said...

So very cool,Yvonne! Loved seeing how you organize everything :)

Virginia L. said...

You have EVERYTHING within your reach! So awesome, Yvonne! TFS!

Juhi said...

wow your desk is super organized...I keep my craft stuff in shoe boxes and don't remember what went where most of the time!

Sandie said...

Awesome, everything at fingers reach.... all those yummy mediums to play with...

Hussena said...

Oh your craft space is just Awesome ..i loved it the moment i saw it on FB ...its so well organised with things in easy reach ...mine are always scattered around in clear boxes and i spend a lot of time searching :(

Shylaashree said...

i wish to such a desk. eye catching one

Tone-Lill said...

Belive you me my scrapping space looks nothing like yours lol... A fab picture this is sooooo organised and tidy , weel done you ! X

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow! How awesome! Looks so organized and looks really beautiful, too! There's just something about all those crafting supplies that is really pleasing to the eye to me! :)

TesaB said...

What a great desk, so much fun products, just by your side all the time. Great lamps too!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Very nice! So completely and totally different than my stash of supplies!

Sam said...

busy + functional craft table! mine is so small that i can't keep my tools on it! i am still eyeing on those yummy Gelatos! Cant find them @ art friend though!

Unknown said...

WOWW! So organized and awesome with all those supplies! It's like a crafter's dream come true!

Rose said...

love how organized and neat it is :)

ok now lets see a photo of after crafting! lol ;)

sandi said...

Wow! Looks great! So nice and neat and organized so well! <3

Ella Swan said...

See I told you posting a pic of your workspace would be a good idea! (or was that someone else I told?!?) Anyway, it looks fabulous. Now we need to see the rest :) Love the golden lamps - they give it the WOW factor. And your perspex storage. Stunning.

Denise van Deventer said...

LOL...you have a faaaaaar too tidy desk my dear!!! You should see mine after last nights scrapping...looks like a bomb has hit it! It is my mission this afternoon to get it looking, just a little like yours! ;-)

Shahrul Niza said...

LOL, they do want to know everything, isn't it??. I LOVE LOVE your work place, I could live in there!!!. So neat, and colorful. Inspiring. Wait till you see my space, OMG I have no words. Merlin's dungeon, maybe?? Messy and mysterious :). Thanks for sharing, dearest!. HUGS.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It