Thursday

No time to lose. Too much life to taste.



No time to lose. Too much life to taste

This week's challenge at Scrapping the Music is the song 40 Dogs by Bob Schneider. My layout "No time to lose. Too much life to taste" features adorable little Toot, my friend Maggi's little girl...such a cutie eh? You can tell I really like the floral paper from Girls Paperie because here it is again! I just used it on this layout! This time I added some handstitching and some stickles (Maggi really likes glitter! :). I used my scraps from a Teresa Collins paper to make some flowers and added bling flowers too. The titlework/journaling was a mixture of white stickers which I adhered directly on the photo. The chipboard is from K & Co. Pink mist is from Maya Road.

P/s: Gauche Alchemy's Ning Network is "live" today! I really hope you'll join me (and the rest of the GA team:) there as we share tips and techniques and other fun stuff...:)
Pin It

16 comments:

~amy~ said...

soooo pretty Yvonne...love the colors and the blooms...such a cutie pie!

Laurel said...

What a gorgeous layout! Love all the pretty flowers!

Maggi said...

HOLY SMOKES! WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW I can't believe it! This is GORGEOUS and oh wow, I am speechless!!!!! I L-O-V-E it, thank you sooooooooo much!!!!!!!!

Smita said...

Love the cute flowers.... adorable picture too!

jacque4u2c said...

Yvonne this is so adorable!!! i love Toot! She had been a big inspiration to myself too - I did a layout last year of her in the Cinnabun across america with her Princess Leih cap on!!! Just so adorable!!! you did am amazing job with this!

Spardha said...

soo cute!!.. absolutely love it!.. m sry m gonna steal ur ideas for a layout for my baby sis! :D

MirjamC said...

a beautiful and adorable page!!! and what a sweet little girl:)

Anonymous said...

Just Love this page!That paper is beautiful and so is that photo!Loving your design!And those flowers are gorgeous!

Shalini said...

love layout Yvonne... love the flowers...

Tessa Buys said...

This is so pretty! I love it!

My goodies for winning last week arrived today. Thank you so much! There are so many bits of wonderfulness I don't know where to start. Thank you!!!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely layout!

Cindy Lee said...

Oh wow!! Look at this!!! It's SO PRETTY! And the flowers are absolutely GORGEOUS! Great work my dear!

Blossom inch said...

nice layout...love all the flowers.
By the way, I have received the RAK and thank you babe. Hugs, Yuzz

Dora said...

Yvonne...this is amazing...love the pink, the sweet picture and those great flower...wow!

laterg8r said...

love all the flowers you added - knew i recognized this girl :D

Lynnda said...

wow wow this so beautiful...xxoo

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It