Wednesday

Cute! reveal and winner!

Hello! As promised (see yesterday's post), here's the Cute! reveal...the folded flap opens for some hidden journaling and there's a pocket under that for the pull-out card! And the winner is Maggi! Yay!

Thanks for playing along! :) This has been fun! I'm in the midst of organizing my scrap supplies so stay tuned for more RAKs! *wink*

By the way, scrapbooksetc.com has some awesome ideas for hidden journaling! Check it out HERE! Hope they inspire you! Pin It

4 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!

Maggi said...

ME?!?!?! Wowowowowow, I can't believe I got that second one right! lol Yippee! My day is totally made! lol Thank you!!!

cindy said...

congrats maggi! :)

adrienia said...

Cutie cutie monkey

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It