Monday

Sashimi

Supplies: Patterned paper: Basic Grey & Sassafras (frame), Cardstock: Coredinations (base) & Bazzill (photo mat), Puffy stickers: American Crafts, Stickers: Toga, Others: ribbon, white pen

The prompt at Category Stories is "What's cooking?"...Apparently, nothing. I like my food raw...:) Salads, fruits and sashimi of course...with fresh wasabi and soy sauce with radish...yum..An acquired taste most definitely...the first time I tried it, I gagged and told myself never to try it again...well, never say "never"...:)

Pin It

4 comments:

stephanie said...

love it!!

Anonymous said...

this is awesome! I love brown rice sushi, soy and wasabi-Yum!!
Thanks for playing along with us!!
danielle

Aranka said...

This looks yummy, but I never tried it. Your LO looks yummy too!!

Thank you for telling us your story and thanks for playing with us!

xx Aranka

Lee said...

totally rad page, thanks so much for playing along with us at category stories!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It