Monday

A little love for my sister....:)


A little love for my sister

My sister has been really sweet to me of late...leaving sweet (chocolate) and salty (chips) treats on my desk. So I decided to return the favour in a less fattening way...with her fave toiletries from L'occitane. Of course, they needed to be prettied up in a decorated brown paper bag. *winks*


Nothing like diving into my scrap pile for the right pieces! Since I wanted to send a little love, I thought the "love" printed fabric would be appropriate. Then, I found a fun speech bubble and some fussy-cut cute elements (deer, mushroom and tree). I also added some twine and a button. To finish, I used a Maya Road "Question Mark" clip to add a little mystery as to the contents of the package. ;)


It was a fun and quick project to make...and I'm sure my sister will recycle the bag to send a little love to someone else. :)

Happy week ahead friends!



Share/Bookmark

Pin It

12 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

What a cute gift...love the little deer
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Hussena said...

Such an adorable gift bag and I always love the way you manage to use things from your scrap pile. Your sister is going to really love this :)

Lizzy Hill said...

I guess I have to say ....LOOOOVE this one, heehee!!! No, seriously, I do! THat fabric is so yummy - I think I'm a brights girl at heart. And that's such nice sisterly thing to do for her. Be lovely to have a sister, sometimes, I think! We're BOTH doing well with the stash busting, eh? Except I think your stash is being replaced with a few [COUGH] extra pens & colouring bits...... LOL!!!

SD pooja said...

Yes Your sister is going to love it and use that paper bag too :)Its pretty n bright :)

Lisa said...

What a beautiful gift for your sister!! That love fabric is so gorgeous!! The details you added are perfect!! She will adore this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Adorable! LOVING that pink and the deer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~amy~ said...

Cuteness overload!!!

Shelly said...

Aww....so SWEET of you! ;) I'm sure your sister will love it!
Super cute bag!!

Cindy deRosier said...

It's really cute!

Sharon Fritchman said...

This is absolutely adorable, Yvonne! I am sure your sister loved receiving this wonderful gift and especially the amazing gift bag. I really like what you did with the LOVE fabric! And I also love that it is a gift for your sister to show appreciation. We don't do that enough in our lives! HUGS!!!

HappyMomentzz by Sharada Dilip said...

such a adorable Gift ! Love it

Audrey Pettit said...

Awww, you guys are so sweet! she's going to LOVE her fun surprise packaged in the most adorable gift bag! I love the fabric you added, and the speech bubble is so cute! Love the loopy twine bow and the question mark clip, too. I love it all! ;)

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It