Tuesday

Painted blossoms...


Painted-blossoms

When it comes to art and craft, I'm really bad at following directions. Or rather, I tend to veer off in the direction of my choosing [in real life, I don't even park illegally because I would feel so guilty...*LOL*]....


Like when I tried when one of the painted exercises in this book I picked up at the library. My piece looks like nothing from the example or anything from the whole book! *winks*


But it was fun painting abstract blossoms from corner to corner in my art journal. And my acrylic "friends" were happy to join me in my play! :)

Share/Bookmark

Pin It

6 comments:

Lisa said...

You don't need to follow a book...you need to write your own!! This is stunning!! The flowers look amazing!! Gorgeous my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

^^^^ I'm with Lisa!!!!!!! Love love love this!! LOVING those colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

I agree with Lisa too! I have that same book but haven't dived in yet. Wanna bet my art looks nothing like the samples in the book AND nothing like yours? ;)

SD pooja said...

ha..ha..nice not to follow rule in art !

Lynn said...

Your work has a very Monet feeling to it. Please continue to show us your progress in this new path. I get inspired by your painting adventures.

Audrey Pettit said...

That's what I love about you, Yvonne! You have your own completely unique style that is so exactly YOU! I think your flower garden looks like a beautiful impressionist painting! Love it!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It