1. Scrapbook the food. A family that eats together, stays together....so let the food take centerstage on one or more of your pages. It could be a special treat or a classic that the family loves.
|Why we need an umbrella indoors: the McCafe story|
2. Document the place you dine at. Dining-out experiences can be scrapbook-worthy too...especially if it involves carrying an umbrella when dining in-doors at a McCafe. *winks*
|Someone's got a new friend....|
3. Include the milestone moments. Like when my sister got her first scooter. The fact that the photos were staged adds to the fun factor. *winks*
4. Scrapbook about new "toys". Up the fun factor by incorporating super fun patterned papers to fit your theme. :)
5. Capture the self-expression moments. These are great if you have family members with dramatic self-expressions like I do...*LOL*
|The one about the clay dinosaurs|
6. Document the things family members make/create. Especially the kids. You know when you have a scrapbook page on the projects, those projects could get "lost" and no one would suspect "foul play"....*Evil music plays in the background*
|Wet and wild in the tub|
7. Include mundane activities like bath time for kids. Disclaimer: I would like to stress on the kids' part. Adults in bathtub/shower will just be awkward in a family scrapbook album right? *LOL*
|The new playground|
|I love hanging out with the boys!|
10. Do a Now & Then. These are great to show growth for kids. And fashion choices in certain time periods.:)
|My patterned papers talk to me|
|On a bus adventure|
|The one about the pretend sad faces|
15. Scrapbook the failed re-enactments. I must say I have the most sporting parents ever! Here they are re-enacting the sad faces that I missed capturing earlier because I was laughing so hard!
|The new mixer|
17. Cover moments when family members look cute. Like my mum and sister in helmets. :)
|A cute layout for Maya Road and Ruby Rock-It|
There you have it. 18 ideas for fun family layouts. Will you use some of them to document your family stories?