Monday

Neutral textures on a card


The-textured-neutral-card

Don't you love it when the scraps on your desk come together nicely for a card?


I was fiddling with the wooden ATC for another project when I dropped it on the floor. As I bent down to pick it up, a piece of remnant lace fell on top of it. I liked how they layered so I started to assemble a card by adding other neutral and textured elements.


I finished with a pretty trim [thanks Lizzy!], button and diecut sentiment. Not too shabby for a 15 minute card, eh?


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

12 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Oh, I dunno - I thinks it's PLENTY shabby... LOL- in a good way:) glad the lace cake in handy - GORG card!!!

Lynn said...

Serendipity never looked so good! I love how your mind's eye works and I love how you share your creative spirit with blogland. Thanks!

Suman Pandit said...

lovely layering Yvonne !! love the textured sentiment !!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the soft colors and the lace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~amy~ said...

How pretty!

Debbie Standard said...

Love how this came out! Sooo pretty!

Annette Allen said...

very pretty..

Lisa said...

Amazing and gorgeous!! I love the texture and the design!! Perfect use of your scraps!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow! This is stunning, Yvonne! LOVE all the neutrals and LOVE the texture! Gorgeous! And to think it all started from a happy accident... how cool is that? !!

Cindy deRosier said...

Love it!

Leigh Penner said...

Pretty! I love all of the texture!

Shelly said...

This is gorgeous!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It