Thursday

Inspired by elements associated with a beach...


Beachfront-property-challenge

I must confess that I was under the influence of HGTV when I came up with this month's theme at LESSology.... Beachfront Property...*winks* 


Just last week, I escaped the haze in Singapore and spent a few days in Cebu , Philippines, well-known for its white sandy beaches. 


The base was created using one of my fave stencils from The Crafter's Workshop and light modeling paste. The colorants were ColourArte's Radiant Rain and Silks Acrylic Glazes with watered down gesso.


I also used remnant lace for some pretty texture on the base. And added some seashells to my embellishment cluster to reinforce the beach theme.


Hope you find time to play along with LESSology Challenge #52: Beachfront Property.


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

10 comments:

Annette Allen said...

Dang this is so AWESOME... I love everything about it..

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the textures and that camera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jasleen Kaur said...

Wow! Such amazing textures. Love it . :)

Debbie Standard said...

Totally gorgeous! Love the texture and the beachy colors!

CREATIVE KHADIJA said...

So beautiful, really looks pretty. The lace texture addition is always fine!

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful!

Dolly B said...

Love all the texture and gorgeous colours
Mary

Karon said...

Love the fabulous background and gorgeous embellishments! TFS

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, your beach escape sounds blissful! And your card is absolutely gorgeous, Yvonne! I LOVE the soft colors and love that amazing textured background. Gorgeous embellishment clusters, too. Really love the shells that you added in for your theme!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, I love this!! The colors and textures are amazing!! The details you added are so fabulous!! This is one of my fav's of yours!! Love, love it!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It