|Two way board for Xyron and Paper Smooches|
1. Make a two-way board with packaging sponge, old denim fabric and a piece of wood. You can pin your fave photos and use a chalkboard marker to write notes.
|Meet my yum pan|
2. An old frying pan makes a fun decor piece for the kitchen. :)
|Using the glass pieces from old lighting|
3. Glass pieces from old lighting can be reworked into a pretty glass container for pens.
|My "window" for LESSology|
|The need to "lace-cify" everything|
5. An old storage unit gets a makeover with leftover lace, buttons, vellum, chipboard, paint and tassels.
|Getting to know my creative process|
|Why you should order a gin and tonic|
|Altered project for Let's Get Trendy Now!3|
|Mixed media on a mooncake box cover|
9. Wrapping tissue, chipboard and colorants can transform an ordinary mooncake box into something a little more magical.
There you have it. 9 ways to give a new lease of life to household items. Which one will you try?