Two nights ago I decided to challenge myself to make a "statement card out of neutrals". *winks*
1. Choose residual-misted card base from stack - 1 minute
2. Select a stencil, get light modeling paste and apply to card base with a palette knife - 4 minutes
3. Pick out neutral embellishments and arrange them in a pleasing manner - 4 minutes
4. Apply matte medium + mica flakes - 1 minute
5. Adhere embellishments to card base with hot glue gun - 4 minutes
6. Round corners of card and admire handiwork - 1 minute
I'm not sure if it makes a statement but I think it turned out quite pretty. What do you think?
Playing along with Fusion Card Challenge. I used the sketch.