Friday

Your weekend project: cupcake trinket pin holder


Let's-have-a-cupcake

Want to make quick and pretty project this weekend? How about a yummy cupcake that holds your pretty trinket pins? Read on for easy instructions!


Get a sturdy sponge or foam [I "stole" my mum's cleaning sponge. *winks*] and a cupcake liner. I used a silicone one.


Gather you pretty things and a hot glue gun. I used pearls for the "sides" of my cupcake, added remnant lace trim to make it pretty. Then finished it off with a ribbon bloom. The leaf trinket pins are from Maya Road. The other two trinket pins were made with long pins, beads and glossy accents.


Put your finished "cupcake" in the liner and you're all done! No baking required! *LOL*

If you have time, consider playing along with LESSology Challenge #47: Let's have a cupcake!.
Happy weekend my friends! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog this week!


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

15 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Ooh this is so pretty!!Love it !

Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Chantal Vandenberg said...

So lovely!

Lizzy Hill said...

Sooooo darned clever, I would NEVER have thought this up in a zillion years AND it looks fantabulous as well!!!

Lizzyc said...

This looks so pretty! Clever creating!

~amy~ said...

What a clever idea! So fun!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh..my..gosh....!!!!! That is absolutely stunning, Yvonne! I don't think I've ever seen a more beautiful cupcake! And your pins are seriously amazing, too! Love the pearls and trim, and love that fabulous blossom on top... I even love that silicone liner... haha... haven't seen one like that before! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow!!!! This is GORGEOUS!!! I loveeeeeeeeee it!! Pinning!!!

Radhika said...

This is so pretty.. love it.. :)

Lisa said...

What a creative, fabulous project this is!! I would never be able to make one as gorgeous as yours!! I love the details!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Shelly said...

Super sweet and pretty!

Annette Allen said...

such a sweet project.. love how you used the ribbon.. so pretty

Lynn said...

What a fabulous no-bake cupcake! It seems these days everyone is dieting, so this treat makes a perfect little no-calorie gift. I love the way it looks...especially the use of ribbons and pearls. I have lots of silicon cupcake liners that will now get a new lease on life. Thanks!

Cindy deRosier said...

So pretty!

alexandra s.m. said...

Fabulous Yvonne!

Unknown said...

GORGEOUS... wow - love this. PERFECT trinket pin holder! I didn't know there was such a thing as a silicone cup cake holder - hehehehe!!! This is so fun Yvonne. j.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It