Do your new socks come on these plastic hangers? They are perfect for hanging your tags! :)
Quite a number of layers on this tag...
1. Tag was coloured with Faber Castell gelato.
2. Then covered with a layer of Golden glass bead gel.
3. A layer of Golden fiber paste was applied with a Crafter's Workshop template.
4. That layer was painted with Daler-Rowney liquid acrylics.
5. Blooms cut from lace and adhered.
6. Dress form chipboard was painted in gold, then layered with Golden gold mica flakes.
7. Sentiment was painted in gold, then Golden glass bead gel was randomly applied.
8. Adhere dressform and sentiment.
9. Attach sock hanger to tag using ribbon. Punch hole in tag and loop several times to secure.
10. Adhere button to complete the tag!
P/s: Come play along with my guest Tone-Lill's challenge....it ends on Friday!