My watercolour papers are 12 x 16 inches...once I cut them down to 12 x 12 in inches, I am left with 12 x 4 strips which I use to absorb the residual mists left on masks and create cards. :) Here are 6 ideas for how to utilize them.
1. Add some torn washi tape to create a funky pattern.
2. Use your die-cutting machine to create a frame/mat.
3. Add a fun patterned paper banner.
4. Add grid tape, apply fiber paste with a mask and drip liquid acrylics for an abstract design.
5. Run it through your die-cutting machine for a cool sentiment.