Wednesday

Text + chipboard technique with Keren Tamir!



My guest today is the lovely Keren Tamir from Expressing from my heart and soul. Keren's style is dreamy, ethereal and so gorgeous. Each layout is filled with yummy textures, fabulous layers and oh-so-stunning use of beautiful blooms. It's always a visual feast when I visit her blog! A must-see if you love the shabby chic style! Today she is sharing her fave technique in a tutorial. She is also hosting a wonderful challenge with an amazing prize for one lucky player!

But first, let's swoon at her gorgeous gallery...
Yvonne_Yam's Keren Tamir gallery album on Photobucket




My name is Keren Tamir and I'm 38 years old. I am a wife to a wonderful husband who is very supportive of my scrapbooking and a mother of two amazing kids; a 11 year old boy and a 6 years old girl. I've been scrapbooking for 10 years and I mainly scrapbook about my family. I love to create and experiment with many different mediums and techniques.
My style is mainly Shabby chic. I use lots of flowers and vines in my projects. I also love using pastes and misting on my layouts. My style is always evolving and that’s one of the things I love about this art.
One of the main reasons I started scrapbooking was to preserve memories and photos for my children. However over the couple of years, I’ve started to enjoy another aspect of scrapbooking. I love the artistic outlet that it gives me. I love to create and I’m passionate about what I do. I'm really glad to be a GD at Lessology today. I'd like to share a fun tutorial about one of many favourite techniques!! I love working with Chipboard and always find innovative ways to alter it. Although this might not be new to some of you, I thought it to be fresh and inspiring. Hope you enjoy my tutorial and it inspires you to try it!!













My Challenge is to use a paper with words on your project. This can be done in any way you want. You can use a scrapbooking paper, a page from a book or from a dictionary. You may rip it, cut it or leave it whole. The possibilities are endless. Play along for your chance at this RAK:


________________________________________________________


Ready to play along? Please share your newly created projects using text paper via InLinkz located at the end of the post by Friday March 8.

As always, please leave a little love for my guest Keren!






Share/Bookmark

Pin It

25 comments:

Annette Allen said...

wow Karen is amazing...love this fun technique and that layout is awesome...thanks for sharing..

Lizzy Hill said...

Great technique....new to me, so TFS...noooooo I've got so many challenges to do...but this looks soooo tempting.....hmmmmnnnnnn...maybe I could squeeze a card in:):):)!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr Sonia S V said...

How beautiful it has turned out..you get such amazing people to GD Yvonne..off to explore your guest's website
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts School Projects

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeee everything Keren makes!! She is JUST AMAZING! I love love love love her lo!! GORGEOUS!!!

Katy said...

Beautiful work! And great tutorial! Thank you for sharing! :)

Unknown said...

I love the Guest challenges at your blog and this is no exception.what a fun technique to share.i am looking forward to creating something crafty and wordy at the same time.

Bhavana said...

amazing technique..looking forward to play with text paper

Hussena said...

Wow !!keren's work is so beautiful:) ...what an gorgeous shabby chic LO for inspiration ..i love the technique she has shared ..would love to try my hand at it :)

Unknown said...

I had a field day looking at all of Keren's pictures..they are all so stunning and captivating, it brought me extreme joy... I am facinated by all the different textures and elements! Just beautiful!!!

Ella Swan said...

Stunning! I am a huge Keren fan!!

Tone-Lill said...

Love the finished page. The little frames are fantastic, and thanks for a fab tutorial. You have got your self a new follower. Always so much inspiration to find here on Yvonne's blog :)

~amy~ said...

gorgeous inspiration!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Love all the little frames.

Audrey Pettit said...

That layout is stunning and I adore the frames! Wow!

sandi said...

Love Keren's style! Glad to see her featured here. Very nice tutorial!

Jessi Fogan said...

Fabulous, Keren! Very nice to meet you :) I look forward to playing along!

Poornima said...

Nice to see such talented people here..love this tutorial..thanks Keren for sharing it !!

Angi Barrs said...

Karen's page is gorgeous. I love all of the pretty layers!

chillin with Quillin said...

wow gorgeouse layouts!!!!
Paula

Cindy deRosier said...

Super cool!

ANUPAMA CHOUDARY said...

TFS your awesome tutorial, Keren! I would love to join :)

Alice said...

these frames looks so beautiful and store-bought!! thanks so much for the tutorial, Karen! love your beautiful work, too!

Lynnda said...

Keren is amazing!!! Shes such an inspirational!!! Awesome... hugs...xoxo

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Love these frames you made, they are so great and your layout and design are amazing.

Ella Swan said...

Okay I linked up & advertised the challenge on my blog!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It