Tuesday

So this is the secret project I have been working on...will you come join in the fun?



3-cool-chicks-part-2-graphic-final


Hello there friends! This is the secret project I've been working on! :)

We [me + blog pals Amy Tsuruta & Julie Tucker-Wolek = cool stuff galore!] had so much fun in the first workshop back in May that we decided that we needed a Let's Get Trendy Now! 2 workshop. It is our way of thanking you for your tremendous support on each of our blogs.

sneak peek at my projects for the workshop

This time we are covering washi tape, household supplies, stencils, punches/diecuts and hexagons! :)

You will receive an email with a PDF attachment of 3 brand-new projects showcasing a trend [a card, a layout and an altered item] each day plus a link to a private blog where we will share our tips and tricks. You can upload your inspired projects to our Flickr group and we will pick some winners to win RAKs! Doesn't it sound fun? Sign up in the form below! [If you are having issues signing up, please leave your name and email in the comments and I will add you to the system manually. Thanks!]




Leave me a comment to let me know that you've signed up! :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

11 comments:

Lynnda said...

Woohoo.... finally the secret is revealed!!! Can't wait to see those sneak projects!!! Indeed COOL chicks!!! Hugs...xoxo

Hussena said...

I am so excited about this trendy work shop!! have linked my name for this already...can't wait to see it :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~amy~ said...

yahoooooo:)

Unknown said...

I am beyond excited!! I have been waiting for it to come in my email... do you know how long it should take?? I checked the bulk folder , actually I checked everything... it has been 10 min's... Thanks , Can't wait!

Pooja said...

Hey Yvonne ! I have just signed up and looking forward to the workshop !

Rose said...

WOOT HOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
super excited and have signed up :)

Priya Mohan said...

Signed up!!! looking fwd to this..

Ella Swan said...

Congrats! I signed up!! You clever girl!!!

Alice said...

just signed up (i think...), can't wait! will let you know if i get the activation email or not! =)

Cindy deRosier said...

Cool! I'm all signed up!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It