Monday

A gift box



A gift box

Hi! I just wanted to share my project over at the Gauche Alchemy blog. I think we all have these lying around the house somewhere.... An empty box. Mine used to house a corporate gift. It's black and sturdy and it seemed such a waste to just put it in the recycling bin. So I made a gift box.


I mod-podged some old music paper on the cover and then used tulle (love the drama it creates!:) to create a floral bow (at least to me! ;). I used my trusty stapler first then stitched up the whole thing with pearls and a vintage button! (Supplies can be found in the Wedding Night White Mixed Media Kit).

It was quick to put together and would certainly make a lovely gift box to house some pretty stuff. I'm going to fill mine up with some goodies and make someone else happy! :) Would you like me to send this to you? Pin It

14 comments:

Blossom inch said...

of course...I am the most happy person in the world if I were to receive the box. Anyway, it is beautiful and keep up the good work. Hugs, Yuzz

Dara Lynn said...

Yvonne, I am just so amazed at your creativity and the ability to look outside of the box! Love the tule and pearls...just the right touch! Whatcha gonna put in it???

debra@dustjacket said...

I think it's just great to reuse and you have done a fab job at creating something pretty....inspiration there :)
xoxo DJ

Dora said...

Wow Yvonne, it is a great giftbox..wow! Love the music paper and the tule!

Shalini said...

that is superb Yvonne... the way u hve transformed the box is beautiful... me loves tulle too:) not just in the crafty way but for a little more dressy wear as well:)

Spardha said...

awesome idea!.. love hw u decorated the box!!.. totally super cool! :D

adrienia said...

Nice nice ... Me want me want :)

Maggi said...

Lovely box!!!! Thank you SO much for the awesome Toot layout (I saw it on the GA blog and was TOTALLY surprised!!! :D)

Unknown said...

Just a great project that can find a new home here for sure hehe.

I've got a few bottles of Maya mist that are so very vibrant.

laterg8r said...

what a simple and elegant way to dress up a box :D

papertrails leaver said...

this is really pretty!

jacque4u2c said...

This is just so GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!

Ujjwal said...

Simply amazing!!

Loved the pearls and the tulle :)

Who wouldn't like such a pretty gift box?? :)

BellaNyssa said...

great idea! done beautifully too...

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It