Friday

Let's swing!

Let's swing!

Let's swing! features my nephew, O, having a little fun at Ikea in December 2008...(you may recall that he just celebrated his 3rd birthday earlier this month).

This was done on an 18X12 canvas. I wanted to do a double page spread but decided that this would look great on the wall (plus I just had one of these in my stash :). I took the photos in sequence but this is what happens when you don't use a tripod and you are squatting..*LOL* I aligned the bar in the photos...Just random painting and stamping on the background, ribbon and chipboard....

====================================================================
A big thank you to my friends Carrie and Amy for this Over The Top award...:)I have to answer the following questions with one word answers...I shall attempt with the help of
some hyphens.

1. Where is your cell phone? Next-to-me.
2. Your hair? Layered.

3. Your mother? Korean-drama-addict
4. Your father? Tennis-enthusiast
5. Your favorite food? Spicy
6. Your dream last night? Not-
suitable-for-print-in-case-kids-read-my-blog
7. Your favorite drink? Water
8. Your dream/goal? Invent-something-that-defines-the-21st-century
9. What room are you in? Bedroom
10. Your hobby? Too-many-to-list
11. Your fear?
Clowns
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Living-in-Europe
13. Where were you last night? Dreamland
14. Something you aren't? Waif-like
15. Muffins? Chocolate-chip
16. Wish list item? Shhh....If-I-tell-you'd-want-one-too
17. Where did you grow up? Singapore
18. Last thing you did? Shower
19. What are you wearing? Jammies
20. Your TV? On-as-background-noise-as-I-type-this
21. Your pets? Dogs-and-fishes
22. Friends? All-over-the-world
23. Your life? Interesting
24. Your mood? Pensive
25. Missing someone? Grandpa
26. Vehicle? Red
27. Something you're not wearing? Underwear
28. Favourite store? Borders
29. Favourite colour? Blue
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Last-week-when-I-fake-cried-while-being-held-captive-by-a-fire-blowing-dragon-in-a-pretend-game-with-my-nephews

32. Your best friend? Is-a-dude
33. One place I go to over and over? Library
34. Facebook? Is-a-modern-day-Pandora's-box
35. Favourite place to eat? Air-conditioned-restaurant

I would like to pass this award on to Juhi, Cindy, Melissa, Jeanet and Mirjam.
Pin It

14 comments:

~amy~ said...

i love the layout yvonne...soooo fun!!!

thanks for playing along...loved your answers to the questions!!

Dora said...

Your answers make me smile!
Your lo is just fabulous, love those picture to!
have a wonderful weekend!

Dora said...

Your answers make me smile!
Your lo is just fabulous, love those picture to!
have a wonderful weekend!

Laurel said...

Great answers! I love your layout, the pics are so cute!

Jess said...

love your answers Yvonne..you made me laugh out loud with a couple of them.

i think that canvas is so wonderful! i love those pics..he is so cute!

Maggi said...

Wow Y, this canvas is AWESOME! What a great idea, this is perfect to hang on a wall! Congrats on the award, love your answers!

laterg8r said...

great idea to make a canvas - that's fantastic :D

thanks for playing along - love your one word (or hyphenated words) answers LOL :D

MirjamC said...

wow yvonne,this is awesome and what a cute pics of your nephew!!!
your answers make me laugh:):)and thanks for giving me the award!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow..first I had so little time this week, I had to work extra...but I sure come back to read and see all your beautiful work if I have some time left...tonight we are celebrating a bit of halloween, so I just came from work and now I have to grab a bite and then off to celbrate a bit of halloween...I love the LO ..just gorgeous and I wanna thank you for the award...loved to read your answers!!I will answer them too...tomorrow ..luckilly I have the weekend off so I will catch up with you my sweet friend !!

Unknown said...

i love the succession of images! perfect!

mandysea said...

What a totally fun LO Yvonne!!! Love it!!

Fabulous list!!! Whoohoo gf!! LOL!

somebody who needs to love herself said...

yay! someone who shares my thoughts on Facebook.

yvonne this is a great LO am gonna have to steal yr ideas on the photo thingy. may I?

Pia said...

Really cool layout. Great with all the photos!

Juhi said...

Hey Thanks a lot Yvonne, I am flattered!! will post it on my blog soon.

I just loooooooooove this layout, esp the sequence of pictures, your nephew is so adorable!! Yeah this will look great on a wall....

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It